Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello!

Hello!

I created this new blog to document my journey as a University of Phoenix student. I've attended CCA (California Culinary Academy) in San Francisco in 2005 but dropped out due to harassment in the classroom that the administrators obviously dont take as seriously as they tell you they do. I've attended 5 years in a community college and found it a struggle to get the classes that I needed in order to completely GE requirements as well as fit within my working schedule.

University of Phoenix isnt new to me, I've passed it on the freeway. My math teacher in high school was attending it my senior year to get her masters. But I never really thought about attending myself, not until now.

I'm looking to major in journalism. Because I love writing, and I'm good at it. I'm known for blogging really. But I see UOP doesnt offer journalism as a solid major but I'm interested in communications as well as web design. I havent decided on a major yet, if you cant tell.

Other than that, I'm 24 and I'm married. Currently unemployed and attending a community college. I did have my first visit to UOP and I'll be writing about that in my next entry :).

No comments:

Post a Comment